The SpaceIs a rugged Blend of Frontier History and First Class Amenities
Our cabins transport you to a simpler, quieter time and make your active outdoor destination dreams come true. Whether relaxing by a winding snow-fed river or hitting the mountains hard— This Mountain Life is for you.
Our expertly restored landmark cabins are an ideal mix of perfect location and luxury amenities. They are best suited for couples, small families and avid mountain village explorers. They go beyond the basics and function as authentic basecamps for world-class daytime adventures. It’s the finishing touches, curated details and authentic hospitality that elevate This Mountain Life above all else.
- Sparkling clean
- Perfect location
- Luxury beds and linens
- Special finishes and lighting
- Fast and free WIFI
- Free front door parking
- Smart TVs with streaming services or Amazon Stick with Netflix and family friendly collection of films
- Cast iron wood or gas heat stove
- Fully-stocked kitchen with dishes and flatware, wine glasses, toaster, crockpot, coffee maker, electric kettle, coffee and tea, breakfast foods and snacks, pots and pans, measuring cups and spoons and even a corkscrew! Anything missing? Please let us know
- Large fluffy towels, hair dryer and fresh soap in showers. Liquid soap in the kitchen and bathroom. Everything but toothbrush and paste
- Gear storage to keep your stay comfortable and clutter-free
- Eco-friendly and smoke-free
- Private collection of navigational maps and adventure books, fly fishing gear, mountain bikes, golf clubs, local knowledge and top area picks (just ask)
This Mountain Life cabins are located at the southern outskirts of Historic Downtown Estes Park on E Riverside Drive where the Big Thompson River turns north to meet Fall River. They sit 33 steps east of the Big Thompson’s river bank and a short riverside walk to the very best Estes Park has to offer.
Take in your beautiful mountain setting at the outdoor seating frontside or back. Or, take a short scramble up the rocky crags of Little Prospect Mountain for a spectacular panoramic view of a Continental Divide sunset, cup of tea in hand.
For shops, sweets and small-town culture, enjoy a simple downstream stroll along a cabin filled lane. Once downtown you will find the best of Estes Park village festivals, restaurants, coffee houses, wineries, craft breweries, green parks, outdoor concerts, hiking paths and other exciting places to be active or quiet.