Exploration CabinLate 1920s Mountainside Cottage
This Mountain Life’s
Extraordinary Mountain Town Getaway
Estes Park Vacation Rental Cabin Biz Lic #3236
Accommodates up to 4
Exploration Cabin (circa 1928) is This Mountain Life’s Vacation Rental Cabin Option 2. It’s a natural beauty and the largest of our three historic vacation rental homes.
Exploration Cabin is a beautiful place. The inner space, now newly restored guest quarters, has an elegant frontiersman spirit. The cabin’s old-growth, hand-crafted woods and early Estes way reflect the virtues of a wise grizzled miner, lifelong explorer, and mighty discoverer. We hope that inspiration and more will stir you to experience whole body wellness and an adventure story of a lifetime. Idyllic setting. Perfect location. Click here To Inquire, Get an Instant Quote or Book your Magical Mountain Top Vacation.
Exploration Cabin stunningly beautiful.
- One of a very special breed
- Sparkling clean
- Perfect location
- Super Hosts/Expert Local Guides
- 2 River-block walk to heart of Historic Downtown Estes Park, CO USA
- 3 Minute drive to main entrance into Rocky Mountain National Park
- Sleeps 4; 840 Sq. ft.Sp
- Queen bed
- Bunks (low ceiling)
- Queen sleeper
- Full Kitchen (low ceiling)
- Small Bathroom for 6/Walk-in shower/Private water closet
- Small Dining room
- Coffee/Tea Bar
- Map/Reading Room
- Front door parking (See Renters Agreement, Section 4 for special language)
- Luxury linens
- Smart TV
- Special finishes and lighting
- Parlor gas heat stove/wall heaters
- Dishes and flatware, wine glasses, toaster, crockpot, coffee maker, electric kettle, coffee and tea, breakfast foods and snacks, pots and pans, measuring cups and spoons and even a corkscrew! Anything missing? Please let us know
- Fresh towels, hair dryer and fresh soap in showers. Liquid soap in the kitchen and bathroom. Everything but toothbrush and paste
- Gear storage to keep your stay comfortable and clutter-free
- Eco-friendly and smoke-free
- Private collection of navigational maps and adventure books, fly fishing gear, mountain bikes, golf clubs, local knowledge and top area picks (just ask)
- Uneven floors
- Not suitable for children under 2 without special permission
- No smoking, flames, vaping or pets permitted indoors
- Our Pact (with you) and Renters Agreement has applicable legal terms and conditions for your stay with us.
Taxes and Fees
State & Local Tax: 10.45%
For guests over 2: $30 ea. per night
Housekeeping per stay: $95
Minimum Stay Requirements
Winter/Spring- 2 nights
Summer/Autumn- 4 nights
Christmas/New Year- 5 nights
Thanksgiving- 5 nights
Gaps- 2 nights
Are the Mountains calling?
Rick & Cheryl Grigsby
This Mountain Life
Rocky Mountain Memories, Inc.
Estes Park, CO
Copyright 2020 All Rights Reserved.