Storybook Reflection Cabin1930s Fireside Studio
This Mountain Life’s
Extraordinary Mountain Town Getaway
Estes Park Vacation Rental Home Biz Lic #3152
Reflection Cabin (circa 1936) is This Mountain Life’s Vacation Rental Home Option 3. The three room mountainside studio, now completely redone (2020) is full of solitude and light. It’s a dream come true for couples, two friends, hiking partners, bikers, or executive, writer or artist on extended sabbatical. Come to reconnect with nature in comfort and style. Idyllic setting. Perfect location. Click here To Inquire, Get an Instant Quote or Book your Magical Mountain Top Vacation.
Reflection Cabin is a retro 1930’s Mountain Town hostel with a twist toward luxury and authentic Mountain Top experiences. Here is a list of amenities.
- Perfect Location
- Sparkling Clean
- Super Hosts
- 2 River-block walk to heart of Historic Downtown Estes Park, CO USA
- 3 Minute drive to main entrance into Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 Room Open Studio
- Full of light
- Fireside wood stove
- Original Tiny Home
- Twin beds on casters
- Sleeps 2
- 350 sq. ft.
- Full Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Front Side Parking (see Renters Agreement, Section 4 for limitations)
- Luxury linens
- Special finishes
- Dishes and flatware, wine glasses, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle, coffee and tea, breakfast foods and snacks, pots and pans, measuring cups and spoons and even a corkscrew! Anything missing? Please let us know
- Fresh fluffy towels, hair dryer, soap, shampoo, condition, body wash. Everything but toothbrush and paste.
- Gear storage to keep your stay comfortable and clutter-free
- Eco-friendly and smoke-free
- Private collection of navigational maps and adventure books, fly fishing gear, mountain bikes, golf clubs, local knowledge and top area picks (just ask)
- Uneven floors
- Close to road
- Tight parking space
- Not suitable for children under 2 without special permissions
- No smoking, flames (except as intended in the fireplace), vaping or pets permitted indoors
- Our Pact (with you) and Renters Agreement has applicable legal terms and conditions for your This Mountain Life stay.
Rates and Fees
State & Local Tax: 10.45%
Winter/Spring- 2 nights
Summer/Autumn- 4 nights
Christmas/New Year- 5 nights
Thanksgiving- 5 nights
Gaps- 2 nights
Click to ask Questions, get an Instant Quote or Book Now
Rick & Cheryl Grigsby
This Mountain Life
Rocky Mountain Memories, Inc.
Estes Park, CO
Copyright 2020 All Rights Reserved.