Storybook Redemption CabinEarly 1900s Riverside Retreat
This Mountain Life’s
Extraordinary Mountain Town Getaway
Estes Park Vacation Rental Home Biz Lic # 3125
Accommodates up to 4
Redemption Cabin (circa 1914) is This Mountain Life’s Vacation Rental Home Option 1. Redemption is the patriarch of the three. It’s a fully restored Colorado Frontier Log Cabin at the foot Little Prospect Mountain just outside Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes Park CO. Redemption Cabin is one of the most natural, beautiful and rejuvenating places we ever been a part of. The wildlife are your neighbors, the river is your music, and walking trails are everywhere. Idyllic setting. Perfect location. Click here To Inquire, Get an Instant Quote or Book your Magical Mountain Top Vacation.
Redemption Cabin’s amenities are first class cozy.
- Perfect Location
- Sparkling Clean
- Super Hosts/Expert Local guides
- 2 River-block walk to heart of Historic Downtown Estes Park, CO USA
- 3 Minute drive to main entrance into Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 Bedroom Classic Log Cabin, 585 sq. ft.
- Optional youth bed, 30″ x 64″, see photo
- Queen bed
- Twin Bed
- Full Kitchen
- Bath with walk-in shower
- Front door parking
- Luxury linens
- Special finishes and lighting
- HD TV with Fire-stick
- Stand-alone gas heat stove/ wall heaters
- Dishes and flatware, wine glasses, toaster, crockpot, coffee maker, electric kettle, coffee and tea, breakfast foods and snacks, pots and pans, measuring cups and spoons and even a corkscrew! Anything missing? Please let us know
- Fresh towels, hair dryer and fresh soap, shampoo, conditioner and disinfectant.in the kitchen and bath.. Everything but toothbrush and paste
- Gear storage to keep your stay comfortable and clutter-free
- Eco-friendly and smoke-free
- Private collection of navigational maps and adventure books, fly fishing gear, mountain bikes, golf clubs, local knowledge and top area picks (just ask).
- Uneven floors
- Not suitable for children under 2 without special permissions
- No smoking, flames, vaping or pets permitted indoors
- Our Pact (with you) and Renters Agreement has applicable legal terms and conditions for your stay with us.
Taxes and Fees
State & Local Tax: 10.45%
Guests over 2 per person/per night: $25
Housekeeping per stay: $95
Minimum Stay Requirements
Winter/Spring- 2 nights
Summer/Autumn- 4 nights
Christmas/New Year- 5 nights
Thanksgiving- 5 nights
Gaps- 2 nights
Click to ask Questions, get an Instant Quote or Book Now
Rick & Cheryl Grigsby
This Mountain Life
Rocky Mountain Memories, Inc.
Estes Park, CO
Copyright 2020 All Rights Reserved.